Level 1 Audio Resource Package
- 4 audio routines that you can easily prescribe to your patients
- Lifetime access to the resources
Important Information about Resource Packages on Embodia
A resource package is not a complete online course. Rather, resource packages on Embodia contain patient exercises and education which can be shared via Embodia.
This resource package is comprised of audio meditations that can be prescribed to your patients using Embodia. Please note, you must be subscribed as an Embodia member ($15/month - annual and clinic discounts are available) to use Embodia with your patients. You can contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
- Telerehab solution - unlimited consults and unlimited length of sessions for one-on-one virtual consults.
- Group Telerehab: This feature will allows clinicians to run sessions with more than 1 patient at a time (up to 300 patients in the consult) - there is an additional $30CAD/month fee to enable this feature.
- Full subscription to the Embodia home exercise prescription software and exercise library
- Free mobile apps (Apple and Android) for practitioners and patients, which includes the ability to record patients in session. Patients use Embodia for free when invited by their practitioners
- Outcome measures and questionnaires along with the ability to add your own
- Private, secure two-way messaging for practitioners and their patients
- Full access to an extensive free library (70+) of ‘member only’ courses with 2-4 new ones added each month
- Monthly ‘member only’ discount days (10-100% off) on premium level courses
Carolyn has practiced in orthopaedics and pelvic health for the past 33 years. She is a McKenzie Credentialed physiotherapist (1999), certified in acupuncture (2002), and obtained a certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in 2017.
Carolyn received the YWCA Woman of Distinction award (2004) and the OPA Distinguished Education Award (2015). She has been heavily involved in post-graduate pelvic health education, research in lumbopelvic pain, speaking at numerous international conferences and writing books and chapters for the past twelve years in pelvic health, orthopaedics and pain science.
Her passion is to break down the silos that we live in as clinicians. She is the Co-Founder of Reframe Rehab: www.reframerehab.com
Patient Exercises included in this course
Kegels - 30 Reps with an Elevator Coaching
Coaching Routine for Visualization
Imagery for Urgency (Female)
Imagery for Urgency (Male)