APTEI: Advanced Cervico-Thoracic Complex Certification Program
- Upon completion of this online continuing education, the Physiotherapist (Physical Therapist) will be confident in applying evidence-based clinical assessment skills for the classification of individuals presenting with acute, sub-acute or persistent cervical & thoracic pain.
- Physiotherapist (Physical Therapists) will also be able to confidently identify several potential contributing physical, psychosocial and general health factors to persistent/chronic pain.
- Upon determining the classification and all the potential contributing factors, Physiotherapist (Physical Therapists) will be able to administer the most effective treatment/management options based on the UNIQUE presentation of the patient.
- Physiotherapist (Physical Therapist) will be provided with a workbook that will systematically guide the subjective and physical evaluation process.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This online continuing education is restricted to Registered Physiotherapist (Physical Therapists) who are licensed to practice in Canada, or PT students awaiting licensing.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- Prior completion of previous APTEI cervical & thoracic courses is optional, but NOT compulsory
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $50.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date
PT, D.SC.PT, M.PHTY, B.SC.PT, FCAMT
Bahram is a physiotherapist and founder of the Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute (APTEI). He's taught 1000+ continuing education courses to healthcare professionals across Canada & internationally.
He has instructed over one thousand post-graduate orthopaedic and pain science courses and has been a guest presenter at several physiotherapy and medical conferences across Canada and internationally.
His primary clinical approach is to identify relevant functional impairments and determine the best self-management strategy to maximize patient independence.
Patient Education included in this course
Concerned About Your Upper Back X-ray or MRI Findings?
Concerned About Your Neck X-ray or MRI Findings?