APTEI: Shoulder Complex
- Upon completion of this online continuing education course, the registrant will be able to identify and treat rotator cuff impingement syndromes with greater confidence and effectiveness.
- The registrant will also be able to apply specific clinical tests to help in determining the structure at fault and more importantly the biomechanical cause of the impingement.
- They will be provided with a number of Physiotherapy (Physical Therapy) treatment options and will learn how to apply “clinical reasoning” in deciding on the most effective manual therapy & exercise-based treatment approach.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- A Physiotherapist (Physical Therapists) who are licensed or who are eligible to be licensed to practice
- There are NO prerequisites for this course
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Course material is referenced from up to date research articles
- An easy to understand practical workbook is provided
- All instructions are provided in a clear and concise manner in order to ensure an effective and enjoyable learning experience
- Note: As this is primarily a practical course, please dress appropriately
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $30.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date
PT, D.SC.PT, M.PHTY, B.SC.PT, FCAMT
Bahram is a physiotherapist and founder of the Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute (APTEI). He's taught 1000+ continuing education courses to healthcare professionals across Canada & internationally.
He has instructed over one thousand post-graduate orthopaedic and pain science courses and has been a guest presenter at several physiotherapy and medical conferences across Canada and internationally.
His primary clinical approach is to identify relevant functional impairments and determine the best self-management strategy to maximize patient independence.
Patient Education included in this course
Concerned About Your Shoulder X-ray or MRI Findings?