APTEI: How To Effectively Treat Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Expert Series Episode 5: How To Effectively Treat Complex Regional Pain Syndrome with Bahram Jam
About The Course
CRPS is ranked as 45 on the McGill Pain Scale making it the most painful chronic pain disease that exists. There is clear evidence to indicate that treating the nervous system, not the tissues, is the best option. This online continuing education course by Bahram Jam, founder of the Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute (APTEI), is for all health care providers who care for patients diagnosed with CRPS including physical therapists, occupational therapists, chiropractors, and physicians interesting in non-pharmacological approaches to managing CRPS.
In This Online Healthcare Course, You Will :
This course will introduce the most clinically relevant studies on CRPS and you will walk away from this training with a clear path on how to assess and treat CRPS.
Who Is This Course For?
All health care providers who care for patients diagnosed with CRPS including physical therapists, occupational therapists, chiropractors, and physicians interesting in non-pharmacological approaches to managing CRPS.
What’s Included In This Online Healthcare Course?
- 45 minutes of video lessons.
- Bite-sized information: all of the content is broken down into bite-sized chunks, so that you can easily watch a video on your break, over lunch, or for a few minutes at night.
- Lifetime access. You can return to this course at any time. If any material is updated or added, you will have access to the new content.
- Certification of completion. Once you've completed the course, you will receive a certificate for your professional portfolio.
- Embodia is mobile-friendly and can be accessed by phone, tablet, and computer.
- There is no start date or completion date. You can complete the course at your own pace.
- You will be sent a receipt as soon as you purchase this course. This receipt can be used for education grants and for tax purposes.
How Can I Get This Course For Free?
This course is specially priced for Embodia Members. The benefit of becoming an Embodia Member includes free and discounted courses, free webinars, professional development coaching, and home exercise software. The Embodia Membership is only $15/month (or $13.50 on our annual plan). You can become an Embodia Member by visiting this page: https://embodiaapp.com/subscriptions If you are interested in group/staff viewing, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange a group discount. The larger the group, the larger the discount.
This course is FREE for Embodia Members. Becoming an Embodia member means you get the following benefits:
- 20% off your first premium level course. A $30-$100 savings right off the bat!
- Full access to an extensive free library of ‘member only’ courses with new ones added each month!
- Full subscription to the Embodia home exercise prescription software and exercise library (a $15/month value on its own!).
- Invitation to our free monthly ‘members-only’ webinars hosted by an Embodia instructor.
- Monthly ‘member only’ discount days (20-100% off) on premium level courses.
- Includes a 30 min, 1:1 professional development consultation. A $150 value!
The Embodia membership is $15/month and you get 10% off if you subscribe to the annual plan. Members of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association get 25% off the membership.
If you're ready to subscribe and become an Embodia Member, click here. Once you sign in you will be redirected to the correct page where you can subscribe.
If you don't subscribe to become an Embodia member, you will be on the Pay-As-You-Go Plan which means you pay for individual courses, don’t have access to Embodia’s home exercise software, and don't get access to discounts on courses.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request within 2 business days.
PT, D.SC.PT, M.PHTY, B.SC.PT, FCAMT
Bahram is a physiotherapist and founder of the Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute (APTEI). He's taught 1000+ continuing education courses to healthcare professionals across Canada & internationally.
He has instructed over one thousand post-graduate orthopaedic and pain science courses and has been a guest presenter at several physiotherapy and medical conferences across Canada and internationally.
His primary clinical approach is to identify relevant functional impairments and determine the best self-management strategy to maximize patient independence.
Course Material included in this course
How To Effectively Treat Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Intro to CRPS
Brain Visualization 6